Thursday 10 February 2011

Week 6, It's starting to hurt!

Oh dear..... the week after the weekend before. Felt euphoric on Sunday morning post completion of my longest ever tarmac run (see Sunday Mornings 15 Miler)....here we are Thursday morning sat on the 07.05 to London Kings Cross and my calf muscles are aching bad. Monday night was a rest night, should have run a steady 6 miler on Tuesday night, but late back from work following a very early start I felt nackered so didn't go out! Never mind went out Wednesday night instead....that hurt, my calf muscles felt battered, clarly Sunday had taken it's toll. Never mind onwards and upwards, I have a Marathon to run!

1 comment:

  1. Stick at it Steamy; it's supposed to hurt! Some training off-road wouldn't go amiss, just to mix things up a bit. Leeds - Liverpool canal bank, or even the Dales Way, if you have time to drive over to Wharfedale

    ReplyDelete